Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- We only publish original and unpublished articles. The authors guarantee originality and the absence of plagiarism, including self-plagiarism. They also guarantee that the manuscript does not violate the copyrights of third parties.
- Text does not contain defamatory material, illicit, obscene, unlawful, invasive of privacy, hateful, xenophobic or ethically objectionable, threatening or contempt of Law.
The file will be sent in Microsoft Word, RTF or Open Office File format.
Manuscripts in PDF format are not accepted.
- The length of the article is between 5,000 and 12,000 words (abstracts, keywords and bibliography are excluded from this calculation). In case of reviews, the length is between 800 and 1,500 words.
- The text meets APA bibliographic requirements and there are no references in the bibliography that are not cited in the text.
- The document is free of data that identifies the author and co-authors to ensure an anonymous evaluation of the article.
Those authors who publish in this journal accept the following terms:
- Authors will keep the moral right of the work and they will transfer the commercial rights.
- After 1 year from publication, the work shall thereafter be open access online on our website, but will retain copyright.
- In the event that the authors wish to assign an Creative Commons (CC) license, they may request it by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.